Skip to content
POLICY AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- Aircraft Specialist Inc. (ASI) warrants propellers to be free of defects in workmanship for one year or 500 hours, whichever occurs first, from the date of overhaul by ASI.
- ASI warrants repairs made by ASI, to aircraft, propellers or accessories, to be free of defects in workmanship for thirty days or 100 hours, whichever occurs first, from the date the work was originally completed.
- Property remaining at ASI for greater than 90 days will be considered abandoned and becomes the sole property of ASI and will be disposed of as ASI sees fit.
- All warranty work is to be performed by and at ASI only.
- ASI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing any item returned to ASI, with transportation costs prepaid, and which upon ASI’s examination discloses to ASI’s satisfaction to have been defective in workmanship only. Items will be return shipped F.O.B.
- In no event shall ASI be liable for loss of use of an aircraft, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial, special, incidental or consequential damage.
- ASI is not responsible for manufacturer’s defects of the item repaired or parts contained therein. Parts are warranted, when applicable, solely by the manufacturer or outside agency supplying the part.
- This warranty does not include removal or installation of an item to be repaired.
- ASI is not responsible for damage, lost, or stolen property while in custody of ASI or during shipping.
- Payment is due upon termination of work.